Friday, January 11, 2013

AOTM

One letter different and would be America's Next Top Model (HA!).  It has finally happened.  After four months in second place, I hit the jackpot in December.


I have a parking spot right in front of the door of the office for the month, and I'm headed to lunch with the Broker-In-Charge of our office today to celebrate.  I am a giant nerd for being so excited about this.  There are some incredible agents in our office who win month after month, so it's fun for a newbie like me to get into the mix.  My goal was to win it once to make sure that I was keeping up with the "top producers."  The Lexington ERA Wilder Office is the #1 office of the #1 company in the Midlands based on sales volume, so it's kind of a big deal.  Squeaked that one out of 2012, huh?

Ps. Agent of the Month is based on production.  Points for pending sales, points for new listings, points for closed sales, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment