Monday, April 22, 2013

Dream Home Series: 121 Triami Path

Every few months I'll see a home that I wish we could buy.  Could we rush to get our home on the market for an old charmer in an established neighborhood?  Or an incredible lake deal?  So I've decided to write blog posts about these homes when they come up.  You might decide that we have very different taste, and that's ok.  I like unconventional homes with charming detail.  Cookie-cutter neighborhoods are not for me.  Hopefully you'll at least find my choices interesting.

The property to start the series is 121 Triami Path, Lexington, SC 29072.  At 2500 sf listed for $290,000, it certainly isn't the largest home that you could get for your money.  However, it's in a great location, zoned for fantastic schools, and it sits on 2.27 acres.  3 bedrooms, 3 full beautifully-retro baths.  It was built in 1976 after all.  Throw in handscraped hardwood floors and a saltwater pool, and I'm sold!

Charming... love the vines.  And I'm a sucker for painted brick.
Seriously??  Could be straight out of a magazine
Look at those floors, y'all!


To view more photos of this beauty, visit Trulia.  This home is listed and marketed by ISave Realty and Randal Longo.

What do you think of this home?  Love it, or is new construction more your thing?

1 comment: