Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Dreaming Office Decorating Dreams

Today my scenery at work was upgraded... from a cubicle to a shared office with another agent.  My office buddy is lovely and I'm excited to have a semi-private space.  This is going to be great!  Many people paint and decorate their offices, so of course I have some dreams for our new space.  I tend to go overboard when it comes to decorating.  I always have to remind myself that it isn't my home, so I don't need to put money into it!

But since we are dreaming...

I would paint the walls in horizontal stripes with shades of grey like my new entry wall!  I found a bedroom photo online to demonstrate
found on this blog
These would be our desks
We use giant legal files, so I found this legal file cabinet on CraigsList that I would repaint a glossy white with a dark grey top.  I love the legs!

and add a framed dry erase board above like so
Found on this blog

Black and white photos of our children would hang above our desks in black frames.  The remaining wall would hold a silver starburst mirror above a pedestal table flanked on each side by grey slipper chairs.





Can you envision it?  I don't know about you, but I would want to buy a house in that space!!

No comments:

Post a Comment