Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What to Wear to Girls' Weekend in Miami

Five of my dearest friends from High School and I are meeting up in Miami in a month for a girls' weekend.  Since I try to protect privacy, we'll see if we can do mostly nicknames

From top left to bottom right: Jamie, JAH, Figgy, Me, 
Boo, Hil (sadly will miss trip), and Shelly in 2007

We wanted to go to someone's hometown since it would be cheaper.  Figgy lives in Miami where she works as a physical therapist.  She is so sweet to host us.  I can't wait!  A time together to catch up is long overdue.  I was able to go to Jamie's baby shower in 2009, but I missed Jamie's and Shelly's weddings in 2010 because I was too pregnant to travel.

I think that we are lucky to keep in touch as well as we do.  Before I sold real estate, I traveled as a consultant and had a contract near JAH.  I saw her every month.  Since I changed my career, she has been sweet enough to travel to me.  She comes for almost a week about every three months.  And Figgy completed a PT rotation in Charlotte, NC last year, so I saw her a few times during that.  I wish that we could all see each other more, and we are hoping to make this trip an annual occurrence.

Now for the point of this post: What to Wear!  Miami in June is going to be HOT!  Here is outfit #1.

Miami 1

No comments:

Post a Comment