Friday, July 1, 2011

A Mosquito-Free Yard!

Ellie's birthday party is six weeks away and we are in full planning mode. With close to 30 family members and close friends making the trip, we will definitely need to use outdoor space to spread out.  We have a creek that runs behind our property and draws mosquitoes from around the world (probably not, but that's how it seems), so I was worried about the overflow.  I planned to have LOTS O' bugspray on hand, and some cute citronella candles.  Those things never work for me when I'm in the yard, so I even looked into an electric bug eater.  And then Jesus smiled down on me.  Today's Living Social deal was $39 for an acre's worth of mosquito treatment.  WAHOO!  Perfect timing, right?

It lasts for 21 days, so I'm going to try to schedule for early August.  The greatest part is that you can go back in your yard 30 minutes after the treatment.  This is too fabulous for words.  Now we just need to cleanup the backyard so it isn't confused for the rainforest.

Click here if you want to take care of your mosquito problem, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment